Menu Offers “My Girlfriend Is Not Hungry” Side Dish
This menu item should be made available at every restaurant in the Hudson Valley.
A restaurant called Mama D's is going viral for a genius and unique item they have on their menu. Mama D's has solved a problem that many men in a relationship have encountered on date night.
According to a Facebook post from Nick Chisler, the restaurant offers many side but on in particular is called "My Girlfriend is Not Hungry" and it is basically a larger order of fries with an allotment for her to eat them off of your plate.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America