Mirriam-Webster Adds ‘Adorbs’ & ‘Rando’ to Dictionary
The latest words that will be added to the dictionary me be proof that the end is near.
Every time they add words to dictionary it just becomes more and more laughable. Guac? Really? There's no way that you thought that any normal words were going to be added. After all, it's 2018 and every word we seem to create is more dumb than the next.
According to Mirriam-Webster, 800 new words will be added this year. It's safe to say that not all of them are winners.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America