Mohonk Preserve Invites Volunteer Photographers
If you love to take photos you may want to get out to this event at Mohonk Preserve. Mohonk Preserve is holding its Volunteer Photographer Orientation on Saturday, March 7 From 9:30 AM to 11 AM.
Join the staff at the Mohonk Preserve Visitor Center Conference Room to find out more about this annual program. You will help the Preserve promote both the beauty and the importance of the land that makes up Mohonk preserve. The scenic views, people, plants, animals and special events can all be subjects of your photos. At the orientation, you will also be able to chat with other photographers.
The volunteer orientation is designed to give want to be volunteers all the information that you would need to decide if it's for you. It is a great opportunity to meet with the coordinator, learn about the activity, and meet other volunteers. Please feel free to attend any or all orientations.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America