Brandi & Nick Have Some Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Suggestions
So Ben & Jerry's released their new ice cream which is in partnership with Ben & Jerry's. It is called Netflix & Chill'd. According to the Ben & Jerry's website, it is "Peanut Butter Ice Cream with Sweet & Salty Pretzel Swirls & Fudge Brownie."
Ok, that sounds totally delicious and we would totally buy some. However, Nick and I came up with a few suggestions of our own, based on Netflix Original Programs. Maybe Ben & Jerry's would like to make one of these and then send us a few pints as a 'thank you?'
- (Nick) Inspired by the show, "Bloodline", "Bloodlime", 1/2 Blood Orange and 1/2 Key Lime Sherbet or Sorbet
- (Brandi) Inspired by the show "Fuller House", Fuller Your Face w Delicousness, Vanilla ice cream with chocolate covered rice crispies
- (Nick) Inspired by the show "Orange is the New Black", Orangesicle is the New Black. Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream with Chocolate Fudge
- (Brandi) Inspired by the show "The King, The King Kong Kone. Banana ice cream based with caramel swirl and bits of ice cream waffle cone
- (Nick) Inspired by the show "Stranger Things", but he calls it Plainer Things, Vanilla Ice Cream. Yep, Vanilla Ice Cream (Maybe it contains 11 different types of vanilla ice cream?
- (Brandi) Inspired by the show "The Irishman", The Irish Oh Man! Mint chocolate chip ice cream, with Irish cream liqueur swirl
- (Nick) Inspired by the show, "You" Call it You... fat bastard... do you really need ice cream at 11 at night?
- (Brandi) Inspired by the show "The Witcher", The Witche-roo a chocolate and vanilla swirl ice cream with a dark fudge core..
What do you think? Is there one of the above that we should submit to Ben & Jerry's? Let us know.