National Cheeseburger Day: Where’s The Best One in the HV?
What's more American than a good burger with some delicious cheese stacked on top of it? Not much. That's why it's safe to say everyone should take a minute and celebrate since today is National Cheeseburger day.
A cheeseburger is a simple design. You've got your beef, cheese and bun. It's pretty hard to screw up. The burger and cheese combination can get old after a while. It's a special day so you should go a little crazy.
Fortunately, chees burgers are one of the most customizable foods on the planet. It's easy to accessorize. Throw some mushrooms, jalapenos, chipolte sauce, onions or tomatoes.
Don;'t even get me wrong with what kind of cheese to go with. There's almost no wrong answer. I'm a Swiss fan, personally.
Don;t think that we forgot about the vegans and vegetarians either. Veggie burgers are exquisite. Slather some vegan cheese on that sucker.
Here are some of the best places to grab a burger in the Hudson Valley based on local residents.
- Red Line Diner - 588 U.S. 9, Fishkill, NY 12524
- Orange County Choppers Cafe - 14 Crossroads Court, OCC Cafe, Newburgh, NY 12550
- Schatzi's Pub & Bier Garden of New Paltz - 36 Main St, New Paltz, NY 12561
- Clemson Bros. Brewery - 22 Cottage St, Middletown, NY 10940
- Five Guys - 2507 South Rd, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- The Wherehouse - 119 Liberty St, Newburgh, NY 12550
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America