National Muffin Day 2/20, What’s Your Favorite Muffin?
National Muffin Day is February 20, 2019 and who doesn't want a muffin basket to celebrate?? If you are thinking about sending a muffin basket, feel free to send one to this radio station at 2 Pendell Rd, Poughkeepsie NY 12601.
There are places online that will send muffin baskets, here are a few that we found online, although ask your favorite Hudson Valley bakery if they will send one for you.
Do you have a favorite muffin? Blueberry, Chocolate chip, Morning Glory, Carrot, Pumpkin, Banana? The list of types of muffins go on and on.
The number one selling type of muffin in the United States is the Blueberry muffin, followed by the chocolate chip muffin and the banana nut muffin. Making the list of the top flavor favorites include raisin bran, pistachio apple crumb and corn.
As we look for the number one favorite muffin in the Hudson Valley we need you to weigh in and tell us to compile the list. So what is your favorite? Let us know by commenting here: Got an opinion? Message us.
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- What is a ‘Kill” & Why Does NY Have So Many of Them?
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- Did One of Your Favorite Businesses Close in 2018?