National Read a Book Day: Please Read Something, Anything
It's National Read a Book Day. Please celebrate by reading a book. I don't even care what book. Just read something.
You know when the simple act of reading something from a book needs to be celebrated our education system has failed us. I was shocked today when I found out that according to an article from National Today, that nearly 20% of Americans don't read books at all.
When people do read it turns out that mystery novels are America's favorite and they prefer to read in bed vs anywhere else.
I hope you're not in the somewhat large group of people who refuses to read a book.
Get down to your local library and support learning.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America