Need a Gift? Baby Yoda Doll Will Save The Holiday
Please get me one! Do or do not. There is no try. Everyone in the galaxy wants a Yoda baby doll under their tree this year.
Ever since Disney Plus entered our homes with their new original series, The Mandalorian the world has not stopped talking about the Baby Yoda. Is it really Yoda though? It has yet to be revealed. I hope this isn't a spoiler but he may not actully be Yoda as toy itself is called "the child."
The 11" baby Yoda doll from Amazon is the perfect size to fit in a stocking.
I've wanted one of these toys since I saw the first episode back in November.
After Christmas I'll be able to take care of the kid and keep him safe from intergalactic bounty hunters.
Is it bad for a 30 year old man to want a doll for Christmas? I can't be the only one.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America