Newburgh Vintage Emporium Expanding With Second Location
The popular Newburgh Vintage Emporium is expanding its Hudson Valley operations with a second location.
According to Newburgh Restoration, the new facility will be located on Route 17k and be housed in a 30,000 square foot building with room for around 80 vendors. They'll be featuring vintage furniture, clothing, antiques and other repurposed and locally made goods. Known as Newburgh Vintage Emporium Ware-House, the building has housed a skating rink and family-owned furniture store before becoming the once-popular retailer Big Scot.
The original Newburgh Vintage Emporium location at 5006 Route 9W opened in 2013 and will continue to remain open for business seven days a week. With around 11,000 square feet of space, they feature 50 vintage and antique dealers.
Anyone interested in becoming a vendor in the new location can call (845) 562-5200 or visit their website.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center