NY Assemblyman’s Intense Video Urges State Separation From City
Watch Assemblyman David DiPietro urge residents of the Empire State vote for New York to be split into three autonomous groups in this video that has gone viral.
An intense video posted on Facebook from assemblyman David DiPietro a few weeks ago has gone viral with well over 3,000 shares and over 160,000 views. The video is a harsh message directed towards the democratic leaders of New York.
"The democrats control the entire process. We Have no say anymore. New York City controls the entire process. I want you to know, it's being run by socialists and communists."
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America