NY Christmas Tree Selling for Over $6,000
If you haven't gotten your Christmas tree, I have two questions for you: 1) What are you waiting for? 2) Did you save up?
According to ABC7 NY, there is a New York Christmas Tree vendor selling a Fraiser Fir Christmas tree for over $6,000.
It may have to do with location, the vendor is set up in SoHo down in the city. However, the vendor, who is selling the tree for $6,500, tells ABC that the price tag isn't bothering Christmas tree buyers.
After the math is all said and done the 20-foot tree is being sold for $325 per foot.
I don't know about you, but I'd rather buy a reasonably priced tree from right here in the Hudson Valley.
Vendors also say they blame the high prices due to a shortage of Fraiser Firs this season.
Where did you get your tree this year?
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center