NY Landlord Busted For Splitting Apartments in Half, Horizontally?
Renting in New York is expensive. A landlord though t he found a way to take advantage of all of his real estate.
Tiny homes are all the rage right now. What about tiny apartments and tiny condos? People save a lot of money by living in the small trailer houses. Do you think you could save some cash by living in an apartment where you'd have to walk around on your knees?
According to the New York Post, another NYC landlord was busted for allegedly splitting a condo in half and making a one story home into two stories. The tenants had to crawl on the floor or walk all hunched over. It's been described as the 7 1/2 floor on from Being John Malkovich.
The owner of the building was allegedly cited with 10 building code violations.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America