One Way to Guarantee There Won’t Be a Second Date
First dates can be uncomfortable. If you don't want a second date here is one sure way to make that happen.
When you're on a first date there are a few rules you should respect. I think the most important rule should be to give your date your full attention.
What's the absolute worst thing you can do when you're eating dinner with a compete stranger? Not offer to pay the bill? Tell a bad joke? Not give them enough compliments? None of those are good things but it isn't the worst thing you can do.
A poll was taken on YouGov.com about the most annoying things your date can do on a first night out. According to the poll, the most annoying thing that people can do on a date is play with their phone.
Have you ever been on a first date where someone has checked their phone repeatedly? Is it a deal breaker?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America