PHOTOS: IKEA Shares Instructions for 6 Homemade Pillow Forts
IKEA knows it's hard to keep the kids entertained right now, so they're here to help.
Everyone loves a pillow fort. Sometimes, the ideas can get stale though. You use the same blankets, the same furniture, and the same space to do it. IKEA recognizes there is a need for a pillow fort revamp, and are here to provide new ideas.
Thanks to IKEA Russia, we have 6 new ideas for homemade pillow forts. Don't worry, I have the translations for all the images for you, thanks to CNN. Below are six different homemade pillow forts and the things you need for them. IKEA suggests using similar items if you don't have the specific items listed.
Pillowforts from IKEA
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America