Pizza Eating Contest Hosted in Newburgh This Weekend
It's a different kind of pie eating contest.
As a New Yorker, is there anything better than eating pizza? How about eating as much pizza as you possibly can?
Pizza Mia in Newburgh is hosting their 11th annual pizza eating contest. They want to know just how much pizza you can cram down your gullet. It's taking place this Saturday, December 1 at the Target Plaza on 17K.
You do need to pre register and reserve your spot.
First place gets $100!
It's also for a great cause. All of the proceeds are going to help the NFA football team.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America