Places to Be Naked in the Hudson Valley, Clothing Optional
If you are a nudist or just someone who wants to learn about the nudist culture and lifestyle, there are a few places to check out here in the Hudson Valley.
Make sure to contact them in advance so you know what their rules are, fees, visitor expectations, etc:
- Juniper Woods in the Catskills, considers themselves to be 'clothing optional'
- Split Rock Hole in New Paltz. According to one source, their is two parts to this local swimming area. One where clothing is mandatory, a second where it is option. Please make sure that you know which spot you are in, before you shed the swimwear.
- Stony Kills Falls, located near Lake Minnewaska. Here is another one that has a second clothing optional spot. Make sure to follow the signs.
Is there another 'clothing optional' area here in the Hudson Valley that we should know about? Let us know. HT NewYorkUpstate for the inspiration for this.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America