Police: Kevin Bacon Swiped Car While Watching Saved By The Bell
Maybe his foot came loose from the brake pedal while jamming to some Kenny Loggins?
When I heard a story about a man in his late 50's named Kevin Bacon who allegedly crashed in to a cop car I had to really do some digging to see if he was the real deal. No such luck. It was not the star of Hollow Man or Tremors.
According to The Smoking Gun, Vermont State Police say that a driver named Kevin Bacon allegedly side swiped a police car which was parked on the side of the highway assisting a broken down vehicle.
An instigation from officers lead them to believe that Bacon was distracted by his phone. Records show that previous to the accident he was surfing the internet and searching for an old episode of Saved By The Bell called “Screech’s Spaghetti Sauce"
Bacon was arrested and charged with gross negligent operation of a vehicle and leaving the scene of a crash.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America