Pop-Up Pizza Museum Coming to NYC
Need an excuse to do something that involves pizza? There is going to be a Pop-Up Pizza Museum in New York City this October 2018.
What is a Pizza Museum, what can you expect? Here is how it is described on its website, The Museum of Pizza is the world's first and only immersive art experience celebrating pizza. As of right now, the location is pretty top secret, but it will be open October 13 through October 28, 2018. Tickets are $35 per person, (there is also a Groupon available) a portion of every ticket sold will be donated to help feed a family in need.
For more information about the Pizza Museum, click here.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America