Popular Candy Becomes One Time Broadway Show?
Are you thinking that everything is becoming a Broadway musical? Skittles is making a big splash in New York City for just 30 seconds. Sound odd? Skittles, in lieu of making a Super Bowl commercial are doing a splashy performance on Broadway instead of spending $5 million on a 30 second commercial for the big game.
The 30 second live performance will take place during the Big Football Game that takes place on February 6, 2019. What you will see that night is a live 30 second commercial that is performed as a Broadway musical, complete with a live band.
Is this a good way to spend their money? Will you notice this 'commercial' more than others? Will you tune into the game to watch the commercials or the game itself?
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- What is a ‘Kill” & Why Does NY Have So Many of Them?
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- Did One of Your Favorite Businesses Close in 2018?