Popular Concert & Smoke Shop Rock Fantasy Closing Temporarily
Rock Fantasy, the popular Middletown concert, smoke shop and pinball room is a Hudson Valley staple. Owner Stephen Keeler has made the difficult but responsible decision to close his doors temporarily.
Keeler just moved the store to a larger location at 12 East Main Street in late 2019 and things have been going well. They are known for their wide selection of rock & roll memorabilia as well as having lots of options for people who like to smoke their tobacco in a creative fashion.
Rock Fantasy is also a focal point for the local pinball community, Keeler has a wide variety of games on hand. Here's a look at his collection via video from his previous location.
Rock Fantasy will open Thursday, March 19th from noon to 5 PM, you can visit their website for more updates.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center