The Popular Dutchess Marketplace Announces Upcoming Closure
The popular indoor/outdoor Dutchess Marketplace has announced they will be closing down the business later this year. In a post to their Facebook page, they announced that their landlord decided to terminate their lease despite planned upgrades to the facility.
They took the opportunity to thank their vendors and shoppers for the last six years of support and are actively seeking another location that will support both the indoor and outdoor size requirements.
The owners of Dutchess Marketplace were not given a reason for the termination but mentioned that Dutchess Community College would be leasing a portion of the building starting in late 2020.
The indoor portion of the market will remain open Saturdays and Sundays from 10 AM - 5 PM through the end of December. The outdoor portion of the market is open weather permitting. You can follow along on their Facebook page for additional updates.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center