Popular Hudson Valley Swimming Spot Closes To The Public
A popular Hudson Valley swimming location has been closed to the public after too many people started showing up and leaving behind too much garbage.
Hudson Valley One reports Woodstock's Millstream will no longer be accessible to people not staying at the Inn on the property. Owner Tom Bullard has been in charge of the land for 25 years. He owns the property on both sides of the stream and while it's always been an inconvenience to him, he allowed the swimming to continue.
Unfortunately in recent years due to overexposure on social media, he just can't keep up with the crowds and resulting garbage and broken glass. Bullard reserves the right to change his mind but for now, if you want to swim at Millstream, you've got to book a room at the hotel.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center