Popular New Paltz Nightclub Joe’s EastWest Reportedly Up For Sale
The popular Hudson Valley nightclub, Joe's EastWest, along with two other buildings on the property are up for sale. According to the commercial real estate site LoopNet, the New Paltz staple is on the market for $2.5 million.
Built in 1965 on two acres, the sale price includes more than 12,000 square feet of lease-able space and 140 parking spaces. The property sits just 1/3 of a mile west of New York State Thruway Exit 18 and 1.5 miles from SUNY New Paltz.
According to their website, Joe's was originally a small restaurant and bar with hotel rooms on the second floor. During the disco craze of the late 1970's, they became a Hudson Valley hot spot and helped revolutionize nightlife in New Paltz. The small restaurant grew into a three level nightclub that is still active to this day. Friday night they'll host their Country Christmas Party with DJ Redneck and DJ Johnny K starting at 8 PM and on the 28th they'll host a retro dance party.
The property has been on the market for a while now. The LoopNet listing was created in September of 2018 with an update on December 9th of this year.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center