Poughkeepsie Tasty Crab House Open For Business
Poughkeepsie's newest seafood restaurant is open for business. Tasty Crab House is located at 2600 South Road and features a cajun style menu.
According to its website, Tasty Crab House strives to provide the finest low country boil seafood around. The Poughkeepsie location had their soft opening in late September and reviews so far have been positive. This is the sixth location for the growing seafood chain and they have plans to continue their expansion into a number of other cities with more restaurants on the way.
They feature everything from shrimp to blue crab to king crab legs and more. Have a look and see if there's anything you might like. They pride themselves on their special seasoning recipe that goes into their popular cajun style menu. They're open seven days a week and are located in the Poughkeepsie Plaza along Route 9.
This article was edited to reflect the proper location.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center