Real Mario Kart Racing Course Coming to New York
Great. Now I need to get a giant Bowser costume.
If you grew up in the 90s you had to have played one of Nintendo's most iconic games either for Super NES or Nintendo 64. I spent an entire summer hooked on the game for 64. Though, the game is a thing of my past a company in the city is looking to bring back the mother load of nostalgia with a real-life Mario Kart experience.
According to Secret NYC, you'll be able to race in a live action Mario themed track in September called the Mushroom Rally.
Yes, this is 100% real.
600 people will be chosen to participate. You'll get to wear costume of you favorite character and even drive on courses ripped right from the game.
Sign up to get on the wait list HERE.
Just watch out for banana peels.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America