Rhinebeck’s Porchfest Set To Feature 50+ Bands
Rhinebeck's Porchfest is a music festival, unlike its contemporaries. More than 50 local and regional bands and musicians will perform on porches at houses scattered throughout the community.
This rain or shine event takes place on Saturday, September 28th from 11 AM - 7 PM. Bands will begin performing at their assigned porches before being led by the band Brasskill in a parade to the grand finale performance at 5:30. The headlining show in the Fairgrounds lot at the corner of Platt Ave and Mulberry Street will be led by Professor Louie and the Crowmatix from 6 PM - 7 PM.
The performances come from all genres, rock, alternative, country, bluegrass, jazz and more. Proceeds from the event will be gifted to the Rhinebeck Community Park. For more information and a full list of performers, link up with Porchfest HERE.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center