Save the Date; Good Idea or Bridezilla Wanna Be? You Decide
This is the time of year when you start to get the "Save the Date" cards for weddings that will take place in June -October of 2019. It's a good idea to send out these cards, right?
There is one women who has taken the save the date card to a whole new level. She recently sent out 'cards' that really let a prospective guest understand what it would take, not only with their time but also with their money, should they decide that they would be wanting to attend her wedding.
Just a few of the items the bride pointed out to prospective guests:
- The wedding will be taking place in an Asian country, so keep in mind you will need to buy plane tickets
- The flights are long ranging from 10 to 13 hours
- The wedding festivities would take 2-3 days, so you will need to plan for that.
- The added costs that you will need to incur for your hotel and extra activities. She thinks that you should budget $4000- $5000 so you can have a great experience at her wedding.
- She also suggests that if you think that you can't make it to not RSVP that you will be there.
- There is even more info on the 'card' click here to check it out.
After she gets her responses (not sure if anyone will still be going after reading the whole card). If you got one of these in the mail, would you appreciate that she laid out all of the details for you? Or would you be thinking that this person is beginning to show shades of Bridezilla?
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- What is a ‘Kill” & Why Does NY Have So Many of Them?
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- Did One of Your Favorite Businesses Close in 2018?