Would You Not Invite Someone to a Wedding Because They Eat Meat?
Do you have such an opinion of what food you want to serve at an event that you would not invite people just because they might not like the same food that you do?
There is a woman in Australia who is a vegan, that says she is not going to invite any meat eaters to her wedding, even if they are blood relatives, because she does not want to host murderers.
What does it mean to consider oneself vegan? Here is the definition of veganism according to The Vegan Society:
Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose.
Is there an unwritten rule that the bride is supposed to get her way on every single thing on her wedding day? A rule that says 'no matter what, the day will be just as the bride wants things to be?' If there was, would their be a show called "Bridezillas?"
What do you think? Should the bride not invite people because they are not also vegan or should she just serve vegan only food and tell the guest to deal with it?
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- What is a ‘Kill” & Why Does NY Have So Many of Them?
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- Did One of Your Favorite Businesses Close in 2018?