Signs That Spring Is Coming to the Hudson Valley
Its the first week or so of March and the Hudson Valley is spending its days with temps in the teens and twenties. Has it got you thinking that Spring has got to be on its way? Well here are signs that Spring is coming (and soon too!).
- The Groundhog did not see his shadow this year, so an early or even 'on time' Spring is allegedly to be expected
- Baseball has started their Spring training camps and opening days are set on the calendar. The Mets open the season in D.C. against the Nationals, on 3/28 with their home opener on 4/4. The Yankees will open the season at home on 3/28.
- The return of Daylight Savings Time. The clocks will "Spring Forward" the morning of March 10.
- The actual 'First Day of Spring' on the calendar which is March 20, 2019.
Are there more signs of Spring appearing in the Hudson Valley? Let us know.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America