Slightly Used Coffin For Sale or Rent of Craigslist, Really
File this one under "Things You Find on Craigslist." There is a person in the Hudson Valley who is offering a coffin for sale or for rent.
Good news for the potential buyer, the condition is listed as good and the manufacturer is listed as 'Mortician."
Here is some more information from the actual ad:
ACTUAL REAL COFFIN / CASKET, YOU CAN RENT IT FOR $50 A DAY (U MUST SUPPLY UR OWN BODY - LOL!) FOR YOUR HALLOWEEN PARTY OR PURCHASE IT FOR $800, (DELIVERY AVAILABLE)
Now, is a coffin something that you are willing to take a chance on by getting it on Craigslist? Or do you think that maybe, just this one time that you are better off buying new?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America