Summer Plans? All These Spots Are Short Drive From Hudson Valley
Still looking for things to do before you turn around and the kids are going back to school? Got a few days off that you hadn't planned on but don't want to go too far from home? Here are a few things you could do, without having to drive too far away from home:
- Fun-E Farm, Kingston NY Indoor bounce play, for younger kids
- Lake Compounce, Bristol CT Water park, amusement park
- Uncle Bucks Fishbowl & Grill, Bridgeport Ct, indoor family entertainment center
- Hudson Valley Renegades Game, Fishkill, NY local professional baseball team
- Quassy Amusement Park, Middlebury CT
- Bowlmor, Amusement Center, White Plains NY & Norwalk CT
- Bailiwick Ranch & Discovery Zoo, Catskill NY
Have you been to any of the above places? Where do you go, when you want to get away, but only want to take day trips? Let us know in the comments below.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America