Take a Look Inside the Most Expensive Home for Sale in Dutchess County
This immaculate home for sale in Dutchess County comes with a steep price tag.
You know a home is more of a mansion if it has an official title, and that's exactly what the most expensive home for sale in Dutchess County has. According to its Zillow listing, Atalanta is a Mansion that was built in 1851. It lies on land from the once richest man in America, Franklin Hughes Delano. If the name sounds familiar, it's because his great-nephew, FDR, was named for him. Atalanta is the most expensive home for sale in Dutchess County at $15 million.
The Red Hook estate features 10 bedrooms, 13 bathrooms, and is on 145 acres. There is a main house with four guest houses, a pool and pool house, 7 barns, tennis court, and a greenhouse. The property overlooks the Hudson River and Catskills. Take a look below at pictures:
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center