Take a Yoga Class With Baby Goats in the Hudson Valley
Goat yoga is returning to the Hudson Valley.
You can pretty much take a yoga class with any animal it feels like. Puppies, kittens, bunnies, anything. But now, there are goat yoga classes. This isn't anything new though, because we've already had goat yoga in the Hudson Valley. And goat yoga will be making its return to the Hudson Valley this February.
According to the Facebook event page, goat yoga will be returning to Hudson Valley Kinders Farm for YOGA + Goats on Saturday, February 29 at 11:30 a.m. It will be at Black Snake Brewing Company. So you not only get to take an awesome yoga class with the cutest baby goats, you also get a flight of farm fresh beer. The class will be taught by Chloe Higgins.
If you're interested in taking the goat yoga class, tickets are $40 at the door at Black Snake Brewing Company.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America