Talent Needed For Hudson Valley Photo Shoot
A photo shoot set for Hudson is looking for talent. Producers are seeking males and females for a Bed and Breakfast themed project and it's a paid gig.
Adults of any ethnicity between the ages of 30 and 45 are in need. Couples are welcome to apply and they're in search of up to four couples for a total of eight people. You'll need to be available on one of the following dates to be eligible; October 17th, 18th, 19th, 20, 21st or 22nd between 8 AM and 7 PM.
The production is aiming to film during peak foliage season so dates may be flexible. Specifics will be confirmed as the shoot gets closer. Each person is paid $40 per hour for a minimum of three hours.
Anyone interested should submit the following information to Desiree O'Clair at Media 276 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact info (email and cell phone number)
- Recent photos including a recent portrait and waist up shot. Selfies are fine but be sure to wear autumn colors as that's the theme of the shoot.
- Include your availability on the dates listed above.
All submissions must be received by Sunday, October 14th to be considered.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America