Taste of The Catskills Festival to Take Place Oct 12 & 13, 2019
The 10th Annual Taste of the Catskills Festival will take place two days this year, October 12 and 13, 2019 at the Maple Shade Farm, 2066 County Highway 18, Delhi, NY 13753. The event will take place rain or shine. Tickets are $10 in advance for adults, which includes an Ommegang beer for those over 21. Children's tickets are $5 for those aged 4-16. All ticket sales are final, there will not be refunds.
The list of vendors who will be in attendance is long and varied and includes, restaurants, food trucks, distilleries, cider's and many local businesses from the Catskill area.
For more information, including the full list of vendors, click here.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America