The Band Still Played On During St. Patrick’s Day… Kind Of
St. Patrick's Day was a little light this year but one man in Milton stood in the streets and tried to raise our spirits.
Hudson Valley residents were forced to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in very unconventional ways this year. Restaurants and bars were ordered to temporarily shut their doors to the public to help fight the spread of coronavirus.
Due to many of the new regulations and restrictions many residents ordered takeout and had small gatherings at home. Unfortunately, there were no public parties or gatherings. On bagpiper in downtown Milton decided to still play on.
Some traditions can never die.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America