These Hudson Valley Chains Are Popular First Date Destinations
I have no idea how a first date at 7-Eleven would go but it did make the list. Something tells me that would be your last date.
Not all dates need to be super romantic. You can just keep them casual. You're in the process of getting to know someone. You both want to be comfortable. Sometimes you just want to go somewhere that's familiar yo both of you.
It's also pretty common to exclude dinner all together. According to Bro Bible, here are the most popular meet up spots for a first date in the Hudson Vallley. A datinig app called clover compiled the most popular first date locations and here's what they came up with in no particular order.
- Texas Roadhouse
- Barnes & Noble
- Panera Bread
- Applebee's Grill & Bar
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
- Five Guys
- Dairy Queen
- Outback Steakhouse
- Dunkin' Donuts
- Chipolte Mexican Grill
- Olive Garden
- Chili's Grill & Bar
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Cheesecake Factory
- Coldstone Creamery
Oddly enough, Central Park made the list as well.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America