These Hudson Valley Restaurants Top the ‘Wine List’ for 2017
If you like wine, love wine or like learning about wine then you are familiar with a little magazine publication called, Wine Spectator. Each year, Wine Spectator puts together a list of restaurants across the United States for their 2017 Restaurant Awards. These awards recognize establishments for their great wine lists.
The awards are broken down into three levels, the Award of Excellence, the Best of Award of Excellence and the Grand Award. There is a total of 3,592 winners.
A full list of winners will be available in the August 31, 2017 edition of Wine Spectator (available for purchase on July 18, 2017).
The following Hudson Valley restaurants have been selected by Wine Spectator
- Blu Pointe, Front St. Newburgh
- Cosimo's On Union, Route 300 Newburgh
- Crave Restaurant & Lounge, Washington St, Poughkeepsie
- Crew Restaurant, South Rd, Poughkeepsie
- Fife 'N Drum Restaurant & Inn, N. Main St. Kent Connecticut
- The Garrison Redoubt Cafe and Wine Ba, Garrison
- McKinney & Doyle Fine Foods, Charles Colman Blvd. Pawling
- Il Barilotto, 1113 Main St. Fishkill
- The Local Restaurant, W. Market St. Rhinebeck
- Mohonk Mountain House, Lake Mohonk, New Paltz
- Ship Lantern Inn, Route 9W, Milton
- The Supper Room, Glenmere Mansion, Pine Hill Road Chester
- Zoila's, Route 302 Circleville