This Historic Hudson Valley Home Could Be Yours For Under $900K
A Hudson Valley home, designed by a famous architect, is up for sale. Located in Poughkeepsie, a mansion designed by Marcel Breuer is for sale for $895,000. The McComb House was built in the 1950s, and has been updated and well maintained to fit into the modern era, according to Curbed.
The house has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and sits on 3.4 acres of land. It features an open layout living room with large windows. A fireplace separates the living room from the personal library. On the other side of the living space is a study/lounge upstairs.
The kitchen has modern appliances and a modern design. The dining room opens into a huge screened in, two-story sunroom. All the bedrooms are spacious with lots of windows for plenty of natural light.
The house is surrounded by woods and has a long driveway leading up to it. You can view the full listing at Klemm Real Estate.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America