This Is Sadly The Most Misspelled Word In New York
Thank the tech gods for auto correct. Are you smarter than a fifth grader? Probably not but maybe you could be smarter than most of the country because they can't seem to spell these words.
The National Spelling Bee was weeks ago in Texas ans since then Google has released the most searched words that were spelled wrong. No, the most misspelled word in New York is not shared with words from the big spelling bee like Winklepicker, glycyrrhizin and niaouli.
The most commonly flubbed word here is résumé. There's no evidence but this may prove to be a correlation between any unemployment rate we may have.
Some other common words that we have trouble with is beautiful, sincerely and cancelled.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America