This NY Team is The Most Expensive To Root For In The NFL
Absolute fandom can hurt your pockets if you're a die hard fan of this New York team.
We're currently in the NFL pre season right now and New York is ready for some football. Who's side are you on? Is the Hudson Valley Jets, Giants or Bills territory?
Is your home team determined by how pricey it is to see them? The website Home To Go did a full run down on the most expensive teams to cheer for. The methodology they used was based on ticket price, gas and transportation to get to the game, hot dog price, swag, beer costs and hotel accommodations.
Based on all of that information, the most expensive to cheer for out of 32 teams is the Buffalo Bills.
The Giants are actually the 3rd cheapest and the Jets are the 8th cheapest.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America