Three New Stores Set To Open At Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
Three new stores are set to open at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets this spring adding to the more than 250 retailers and restaurants already available. According to LoHud, coming March 1st is Abercrombie and Fitch and Justice while Volcom will follow on April 1st.
Abercrombiebie & Fitch is an American lifestyle retailer focusing on casual wear. They have more than 1,000 locations across the country. Justice sells apparel and accessories to girls aged 5-15, they also have over 1,000 locations. Volcom is a brand that designs, markets and distributes boardsports apparel.
Originally opened in 1985, the outlets have undergone a number of expansions. The three new stores join the recently added Louis Castel, Roots, Sam Edelman and Etro.
Will you be stopping into any of the new stores at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets this spring?
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center