Three Story Hotel Restaurant Hotel Proposed For New Paltz
If plans come to fruition, the building that once housed Moxie Cupcakes in New Paltz could become a restaurant and twelve-room hotel. But hurdles remain as plans go against town building code according to Hudson Valley One.
Developers would need a variance because the current code caps new construction at two and a half floors. Plans for the restaurant and hotel would include a roof deck with views of the ridge which would exceed three floors.
The structure at 184 Main Street was originally built as a Jack In The Box and has seen a number of businesses go through the property. According to plans, the building would be leveled and the 43-foot building would replace it. That height does not take into consideration the additional footage for the roof deck.
What are your thoughts, should a restaurant/hotel take the place of the old Moxie (Jack In The Box)?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center