Tip For Dudes: Treat Every Day Like Valentine’s Day
Guys, I'm not going to go all Gillette commercial on you but why celebrate love on just one day of the year.
I'm not a rocket scientist nor am I Dr. Love but even the most primitive of us men should be able to make this one work.
Not all but most men treat Valentine's Day extra special. Mostly because they have to. They probably slacked off in the boyfriend or husband department. To me, as a dude in a relationship, Valentine's Day is just like any other day.
I treat every day like it's Valentine's Day with my girlfriend. I understand that it's not realistic but it is a good goal to shoot for. All I'm saying is that you don't have to February 14 to get flowers, chocolate and take her to dinner. Try to mix it up and do it go out once our twice month. Be spontaneous. Buy her flowers randomly. Be passionate. Don't let that fire burn.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America