Town Of Marlborough Presents Free July Concert Series
The 2019 lineup for the Marlboro-Milton free summer concert series has been announced. The shows take place every July in Cluett Shantz Memorial Park off of Route 9W in Milton and each night will feature a different theme.
Soul/rock night kicks things off Friday, July 5th with WRRV Sessions alumni The Jason Gisser Band. Gisser performed at one of the very first editions of Sessions at Newburgh Brewing Company when we first launched the program. Neo-soul duo Nellybombs will open the show starting at 7 PM.
Friday, July 12th is R&B Night with Soul Purpose with the Drizzle opening up. July 19th is classic metal night with Bloated Toad and Rapture rocking peoples faces off. Alt-country night wraps up the 2019 series on July 26th with David Kraai & The Saddle Tramps with Lucky House opening up.
The concert series is presented by the Town of Marlborough with help from the Mazzstock Music Festival which takes places annually.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center