Towns Are Banning Trick or Treating For Kids Over 12
I love Halloween but you've got to admit that nothing good comes from a bunch of teenagers and old folks roaming the streets in masks.
I was under the impression that older people who still went trick or treating unaccompanied by kids were just weird. I didn't know that it may actually be illegal.
WSET, reports that cities and towns all over the country may have restrictions on persons over the age of 12 going out and trick or treating this Halloween.
If you're a teenager or older, it's encouraged that you check in with your local town's codes and ordinances.
Personally, I think the cut off should be at least 15 years of age. Anything older is just odd. You shouldn't be out trick or treating if you're old enough to drive to the store and buy bags of candy.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America