Two Hudson Valley Colleges Make Top List For Online MBA
Not one, but two Hudson Valley colleges have made the top 20 list. This time the list is shining a spotlight on colleges with the Top Online MBA programs. How did these schools come to get recognized? According to a press release, the schools where judged on the following items:
"Ranked upon each program's quality, affordability, and online support services, this list presents the top programs available. All of the information was collected from the most recent, public information given by each MBA's website, the National Center for Education Statistics, the top business accreditation sites, Quacquarelli Symonds, the Princeton Review, US News and World Report, and the Financial Times."
The local Hudson Valley colleges that made this top list are:
- Marist College in Poughkeepsie
- SUNY New Paltz in New Paltz
Have you attended one of the above schools? What do you think of their programs? Let us know. To view the full list of the Top 20 Online MBA programs in New York, click here.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America