Two Hudson Valley HBO Casting Calls Announced
Two additional casting calls for HBO's I Know This Much Is True have been announced. One for adults and another seeking very young kids.
The first opportunity seeks union and non-union talent to portray characters from the 1920s. Women should have short hair in the form of bobs and shoulder-length with no unnatural coloring. Men will be getting a haircut to fit the time period. No long hair or visible tattoos accepted.
The tentative dates for the production are August 22nd and September 6th. Interested parties should email IKTMITOpenCalls@gmail.com with 1920 in the subject line along with a current picture, contact info, and sizes.
The second casting call seeks eight-month-old girls with red/strawberry blond hair for September 4th and girls 15 days to two months for September 5th. Anyone that has a child that fits the description should email email@example.com. For the September 4th opportunity include '8 month Connie' in the subject line and for the 5th include 'newborn Connie' in the subject line.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center