Ulster County Animal Rescue Saves Dog in Guatemala
An Ulster County animal rescue recently helped with the recovery of a dog from Guatemala.
According to a press release, the newly opened Ulster County Canines in Saugerties assisted in helping a dog named Mami in Guatemala. The Mayan Dog Rescue connected with Ulster County Canines through a follower of both rescues and notified them of Mami who was starving and wandering the streets.
On October 13th, Mami hopped on a plane and headed to New York. Mami, the 5-year-old bully mix is now in the Hudson Valley resting comfortably and cozying up to her new friends at UCC.
If you're interested in meeting Mami and other adoptable pets visit or donating to the UCC visit their website UlsterCountyCanines.com.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America