Ulster County Tops Hudson Valley Airbnb Usage
Ulster County has been named the Hudson Valley's top Airbnb destination by a longshot, here's a look at where the other counties in the area stand.
According to Hudson Valley One, Ulster County had more than 68,000 Airbnb guests this summer which equates to $13.5 million in revenue for homeowners. Dutchess County came in a distant second place with nearly 22,000 guests or $4.3 million in revenue.
Third and fourth place on the list is separated by just 1,000 users with Orange County at 17,700 and Sullivan County at 16,700 with income at $3 million and $2.6 million respectively.
When you look at overall numbers, Airbnb has over 150 million users worldwide with around 500,000 users a night. There are currently approximately 650,000 people allowing their homes to be used as places to stay.
Has Airbnb affected your community?
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center